|Puppies under six months||$385|
|Dogs 6 months - 6 years||$310|
|Senior dogs over 6 years||$260|
|Kittens under six months||$285|
|Cats 6 months - 6 years||$210|
|Senior cats over 10 years||$160|
|Bonded Pair||50% discount on second cat|
Once you have chosen a cat or dog there is a $20 fee to hold the animal for 24 hours. If you decide to adopt the dog or cat, the fee will be applied toward the Adoption Fee.
You will then need to go home and make sure this is the right decision for your family. If you are adopting a dog, you will need to arrange to bring your dog (if you already have one) in for a dog meeting. Once you are sure you have found your purrrrfect furry friend, you can make an appointment with our adoption centre manager, and she will complete the paperwork with you.
Once the adoption is approved you may take your new pet home.
Please note, there will be no same day adoptions.
What is included in the price?
- Tattoo (or microchip if cat/dog is already spayed/neutered)
- Spay/Neuter if not already done
- Complete set of vaccinations to date including rabies and parasite medication
- Starter Kit (food samples, information on pet history, adoption centre observations)
- LOVE, FOOD, SHELTER, and CARE from the Bow Valley SPCA for the time leading up to your adoption!
Surrender Fee for people wishing to surrender their dog or cat = $200
We are a limited admission centre and restrictions may apply to a surrender.
Click here for more information on surrendering a dog or cat.