Other Ways to Help
If you wish to donate physical/material goods, please contact the BVSPCA at the email@example.com.
Here's some of the things that we are in need of right now.
Adoption Centre Equipment:
New or Used Van (in good condition) to transport of dogs and cats to and from the veterinary clinics.
Dog and Cat Food:
Items listed in BOLD are in especially short supply.
- Canned/Wet Dog and Cat Food (ie Friskies, Fancy Feast for cats and Pedigree for dogs (for picky appetites), Gastro, Weight/Calorie Control, Puppy and Kitten Development
- Regular Dog and Cat Kibble, Weight/Calorie Control, Gastro, Puppy & Kitten Development, Calm
- MediCal Prescription Diets (available at any vet clinic) Specifically: Hypoallergenic, Diabetic, Urinary S/O, Mature, Sensitivity, Joint Mobility, Dental
- MediCal Prescription Canned Food Specifically: Preventive, Weight Control, Development,D/M, Mature, Urinary S/O, Sensitivity, Recovery,Calorie Control, Gastro, Low Fat, Renal
- Dog Jerky, Soft Treats, Rawhides
- Cat - Toy Wands
- Kuranda Dog Beds
- Cat Nip
- Squeaky Toys for Dogs
- Cat Litter
- Cat Grass Seeds
- Dog Harnesses all sizes - must be Easy Walk or Freedom with front clip
- Collars (nylon collars all sizes)
- Photocopy/Printer paper (legal and letter size)
- Postage Stamps
- Kleenex tissue
- Car window ice scrapers
- Newspapers or Puppy Pads (for puppy training)
- Can opener