If you wish to donate physical/material goods, please contact the BVSPCA at (403) 609-2022 to schedule the drop off, or drop off during public visiting hours. We will accept most gently used items, including unexpired medication, but feel free to give us a call to check if you are unsure.
If you have towels/linens, please call ahead to check if we will have space for them.
Here's some of the things that we are most in need of right now.
Dog and Cat Food:
Items listed in BOLD are in especially short supply or are constantly needed. We will gratefully accept any brand of food in it's original packaging (can be open), but we are most in need of the below. Due to storage space, we generally cannot accept raw food or uncooked bones which need refrigeration.
- Canned Adult Cat Food (Friskies, Fancy Feast - for picky eaters)
- Canned Adult Dog Food (any brand)
- Royal Canin Canned Dog and Cat Food (available at any vet clinic) Specifically: Hypoallergenic, Urinary, Gastro, Kitten, Puppy, Weight Control
- Royal Canin Dry Dog and Cat Food (available at any vet clinic) Specifically: Hypoallergenic, Urinary, Gastro, Kitten, Puppy, Weight Control
- Dog Jerky, Soft Treats, Dried Liver Treats, Hot Dogs, Cheez Whiz
- Kuranda Style Dog Beds or Large Beds with Washable Covers
- Cat Nip
- Squeaky Toys for Dogs
- Wand Toys for Cats
- Large Kong Food Puzzle Toy
- Cat Litter
- Dog Harnesses all sizes - must be Easy Walk, Balance Harness or Freedom Harness with front clip
- Collars (nylon collars all sizes)
- Cat Scratching Mat Refills
- Puppy Pee Pads
- Photocopy/Printer paper (legal and letter size)
- Postage Stamps
- Sticky Notes
- File Folders
- Kleenex Tissue
- Carpet Cleaner Spray
- Garbage bags (large black, and kitchen sized white)