Other Ways to Help
If you wish to donate physical/material goods, please contact the BVSPCA at the email@example.com.
Here's some of the things that we are in need of right now.
We are in need of a digital projector for our educational seminars.
Dog and Cat Food:
Items listed in BOLD are in especially short supply.
- MediCal Prescription Diets (available at any vet clinic) Specifically: Hypoallergenic, Diabetic, Mature, Urinary S/O, Sensitivity, Calorie Control, Gastro, Low Fat, Joint Mobility
- Canned/Wet Dog and Cat Food (i.e. Friskies for cats with picky appetites!)
- MediCal Prescription Canned Food Specifically: Preventive, Weight Control, Development,D/M, Mature, Urinary S/O, Sensitivity, Recovery,Calorie Control, Gastro, Low Fat, Renal
- Dog Rawhides, Jerky, Soft Treats, Milkbones - PEANUT BUTTER (for Kongs)
- Cat - Temptations
- Cat Nip
- Squeaky Toys for Dogs
- Cat Litter
- Cat Grass Seeds
- Leashes (4 and 6 foot nylon leashes, nylon slip leads)
- Collars (nylon collars all sizes)
- Dog Harnesses all sizes - must be Easy Walk or Freedom with front clip
- Photocopy/Printer paper (legal and letter size)
- Postage Stamps
- Kleenex tissue
- Car window ice scrapers
- Newspapers (for puppy training)
- Can opener