Why Partner With Us?
Our job is to MAKE A DIFFERENCE and CHANGE LIVES for the abandoned dogs and cats that come into our care and the families who adopt them. Our success in being able to keep our doors open for the last 14 years is founded in our ability to connect with people and demonstrate our caring values. Individual and corporate financial gifts have accounted for us being able to cover approximately three quarters of our annual expenses every year and keep our doors open.
We understand that corporate wins are important. Please therefore consider contributing or partnering with us to create big wins for us all.
Click HERE to learn more about why a partnership creates a win for the BVSPCA and it business partners.
Types of Partnerships
We believe partnerships should be custom tailored to the needs of the business, and therefore have developed several alternatives to satisfy those needs. The alternatives include (but are not limited to):
Some of our committed partners choose to support specific BVSPCA events with cash sponsorship or in-kind support for events and activities such as venues, supplies and/or advertising.
- Grizzly Paw Pub & Brewing Company – sponsors events such as national Dog Day and Tunes for Tails
- Rocky Mountain Outlook – advertising
- Crag & Canyon – advertising
- Tanner Properties – sponsored a comedy event at the Shops of Canmore and gifted us all the proceeds
Some of our respected partners choose to create products either they or we can sell.
- Banff Dog House – Have made special pet bandanas that we sell on our Shopify site
- The Grizzly Paw Pub & Brewing Company – Makes an annual custom brew and gifts us a portion of the revenues from their sales
Some of our valued partners choose to gift us monthly or collect annual financial amounts directly through their sales.
- Fairmont Hotels – gift us a portion of the fees they collect for pets in their hotel rooms
- O Canada Soapworks – gift us revenues from the sale of their soap ends
- Lost Dogs Hot Dogs – gift us $0.50 from each hot dog sold at the Banff location
- The Rocky Mountain Flannel Company in Banff – gift us a monthly donation as part of their pet bandana sales
Contracts are available for fixed cash amounts that are linked to promotional opportunities.
- Rob Stevens, a local realtor is permitted to use our logo in his ads to recognize his continued support through cash gifts
- PEKA Professional Property Management is permitted to use our logo in their ads to recognize their continued support through cash gifts
Some of our partners help to improve our equipment or building by donating funds, materials or labour.
- PEKA Professional Property Management – gift us funds to complete much needed third dog run
We understand that every business has different needs and opportunities. To discuss the type of gifts best suited to your business, please contact us by email or call 403-609-2022 to speak with the Adoption Centre Manager.
Terms for the use of our logo and other promotional details are custom-built.